• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Subscriptions

I have just had an email telling me my subscription is due for renewal. I was sure that I put it on automatic renewal, however I can't check because the link in the mail is either bust or more than likely a victim of the most obscure blocking policy ever we have here.

Any chance one of the Mods or somebody can have a look to see if I am on auto renew or not so I can make sure the money gets to where it should be?

Thanks in advance

Jimps

gray

Sergeant
If you use paypal, did you change your payment card ?.
I did and it cancelled all subs, assume I'll get similar when mines due.

Gray

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It is active and is due for collection on 25th Oct 08...Shortly after I'll be going down the boozer...

Only joking....

£5 buys you feck all these days in a pub...:pDT_Xtremez_17:

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Mine renewed itself on the 17 Nov 08 as it did last year, and I lost all my tags etc as a consequence, same as last year :pDT_Xtremez_41:. Any admin who could have a look? I have the Paypal Transaction ID number.

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Mine renewed itself on the 17 Nov 08 as it did last year, and I lost all my tags etc as a consequence, same as last year :pDT_Xtremez_41:. Any admin who could have a look? I have the Paypal Transaction ID number.
The automatic system appears fnuked up so I've added them manually

Cheers

Hu

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Mine was due for renewal so I paid with a different card.
Turns out I had some sort of auto renewal on the go as well so I've paid twice!!
Ah well, all coffers for the pot eh?

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Well mine has just been refused by Paypal due to me changing credit cards earlier in the year......has now been set up again and will be paid on the 6th Dec.

Crack on....................:pDT_Xtremez_09: