• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Station Visit

Z

zebideejones

Ok this is an 'ask'. Is there is anybody at Brize, Lyneham or Boscombe Down, or anywhere, know how I can get permission to visit a station and see the station adjutant, junior admin officer or any one see how you work in preparation for my OASC interview Dec 14th.

I am certainly willing to travel if I can visit anywhere but I think these above are the closest to me.

If so I can certainly write formally in order to achieve this.

Best regards, :pDT_Xtremez_19:
Z

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Firstly - what are you joining as?

Secondly - Have you asked your AFCO to arrange a visit? They should be your first port of call. If they are unable to arrange something, ask them for a contact number at the unit you wish to visit and arrange one yourself.

Your AFCO should always be your first port of call though.

Z

zebideejones

thanks

thanks

....going for Admin Officer, I will call them today.
Regards,
z

Z

zebideejones

will do

will do

will do thanks, now also waiting for a Squadron leader at the AFCO to contact me. Cheers Guys.
z

MingMong

Warrant Officer
Have you tried looking on the relevant station websites?

I know that there is information on the Lyneham website about organising visits, not sure if it's the info you are after though.