• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Standard Learning Credits

PTR Hoar

Sergeant
Bonjourno, i know that SLC's are yearly but does anyone actually know if they done once every calander year or once every financial year??

dantura

Geeky Fuelly Type
You'd think they would be renewed every school start year. ie, September, but they are renewed every FY.
However, you can cash them in on completion of a course/exam at anytime.

D

PTR Hoar

Sergeant
cheers for that, i started a course in january this year which ends in september, and i want to just hop right on to another course that starts in october and ends in june next year so hopefully i shouldnt run into any problems!

S

soon2bCivi

Can anyone please tell me if SLC are paid direct into your bank account (like the resettlement grant) or with your pay chit. I would ask my learning centre but I've bugged them enough recently, plus I can't check my pay chit as the amount I'm paid each month changes and it takes ages for the registry to reroute it!

thanks!