• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sqn Ldrs, fhousands of 'em

• Thread starter Per Adua Ad PVR
  • Start date
P

Per Adua Ad PVR

:mad: Too many Squabbling Bleeders in ATC and Flt Ops, time for a cull I say! :D

P

Per Adua Ad PVR

What a fantastic idea, shoot the sods, wished I'd thought of that! :cool:

J Y Kelly

Corporal
Back in the mid eighties someone thought it would be a good idea to have Sqn Ldrs as SATCO and DSATCO. I saw it at Lyneham. Oh the joy. Does anywhere still have this kind of set up?

P

Per Adua Ad PVR

Oh god I remember those days, when one was away the other would change the plot and we would play runaround trying to pick the pieces up when the other one came back.

Don't think there are any of those 'magic duos' in Towers at the moment but you never know. They like to make 5 redundant then promote another 100, so those days might come back! :D