• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sports personality of the year

Entropy

Sergeant
I think that after Jensons win today, the table is set for this years sports personality of the year.

I'll start with my 3.

1. Mike Perham, 17yr old round the world sailor
2. Beth Tweedle, its the 2nd world championship she's won
3. Anyone who was world champion before the cricket and everyone’s forgotten about them.

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Our beach ball :pDT_Xtremez_30:
Well there's less air inside it than Bruce's head :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Ooh b1tchy, that's rich considering Rafa has virtually bankrupted you to the edge of administration. You still could not beat us even with 12 players on your team (who was that extra defender Mr B Ball, he looked a bit deflated after Bent scored although I have heard that Man City have bid 25 million for him) and you put 2 of our players in hospital. Champions League! Ha – more like the Championship. ::D:

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Yeah, old Beachy is my vote for SPOTY.. That was a quality goal with a reffereeing decision as bad as Polls three yellow cards at Germany 2006! I loved Pepe's reaction of "what ball shall I try to save!" Young SPOTY should go to the Kopite ****e who loaned him to Sunderland!!

I love Youtube!!

Beachy robs the Scousers!