• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sport cancelled

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
My Monday darts league is unaffected by the current mass sport cancelling episode. Tuesday & Thursday badminton sessions still on, Wednesday golf still happening, though oddly some folks are opting out of the Sunday pub quiz.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
We achieved playing rugby on Saturday in front of a decent [normal] crowd...and we won.

I think we'll see RFU following the other Unions today and pausing/halting the season. I said to others on Saturday...I think this is the last game of this season being played there right now.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
My Monday darts league is unaffected by the current mass sport cancelling episode. Tuesday & Thursday badminton sessions still on, Wednesday golf still happening, though oddly some folks are opting out of the Sunday pub quiz.
All changed darts league cancelled until summer, no badminton, pubs closed so no quiz, but golf course still open for play but 19th hole closed. Anyone else missing live sport on the telly box? I could even watch Union if it was live on TV!! gimme some live sport FFS.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
All changed darts league cancelled until summer, no badminton, pubs closed so no quiz, but golf course still open for play but 19th hole closed. Anyone else missing live sport on the telly box? I could even watch Union if it was live on TV!! gimme some live sport FFS.
Anybody whos subscribed to sky sports there's a facility on their website to pause the subscription until we return to normal. Youll still be able to watch the sports channels ,( for what it's worth) for no payment