• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Something not quite right

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Does anyone else think something fishy is going on here?

So traumatised that she appears in Daisy Dukes with her chebs hanging out!

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Stupid is as stupid does, probably a nice lass but not playing with a full deck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
I wouldn't be surprised to read that "a 20 year old woman has been arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice"

Why she has gone public with this is a mystery to me - unless of course publicity is what she feels is necessary to make the move from modelling not very much clothing to becoming either the next Naomi Campbell or Cathy barry.

Shiny10

SAC
Con Job

Con Job

So traumatised that she feels she as to do a 'Topless Shoot' tomorrow. you've got tokidding

FOMz

Warrant Officer
This is a desperate PR stunt by a vacuous media whore trying to hype herself into 'celebdom'

I REALLY hope that when it does come out, not only is she banged up fro perverting to course of justice, but made to pay back the full costs of the police investigation.

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Must admit when I saw her happy smiley face with low cut top on the telly yesterday my first thought was that there was something 'not right' about the story.

Having reflected on it since, my current thought is still that there is something 'not right' about the story.

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
In addition to what FOMz says, she should also be stripped naked and appropriately photographed and videoed naked. This will enable us to do a proper assessment of her guilt...