• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SNCO Mess Dress

S

sam_louwers

Hi All

I know that you get this all the time but I am wondering if there is still anybody out there looking to pass on a Male SNCO Mess Dress.

I am desperate as in January I have my Sqn’s 40[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary dinner and need to try and get something sorted by then! I would love to buy brand new but cannot afford it! Ebay is also letting me down.

Ideally I am looking for something that is 42-44” Chest and 36-37” waist. Around 6’ but would be more than happy to adjust as I would have to go to Brize to get my ATC Pins put in properly and re-ranked if needs be.

If anybody can help it would be much appreciated – or if you know of anybody trying to shift their old set.

Really am desperate as this is a huge event I am hosting!

Thanks in advance!

Sam

twinplums

LAC
SNCO Mess Dress

I have got my husbands mess dress for sale in Eng Records at BZN. It is large but you are quite welcome to pop in and try it on. My ext is 7566. Sarah.