• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SNCO mess dress wanted (male 6'3)

• Thread starter Cheeky-Chopper-Chipper
  • Start date
C

Cheeky-Chopper-Chipper

Hi All,
Thought I'd stick something on here as I'm running out of options to get a mess dress. I've had a trawl of the usual haunts, ebay, intranet etc etc but can't find anything suitable.
Does anybody have a good condition male SNCO mess dress for sale?
Don't want to be sizist but everything I can find seems to be fitted for munchkins! Measurements don't have to be exact as I'm sure the missis can do any slight adjustments, but roughly speaking:

6'3 tall
34-36 waist
40-42 chest
33-34 inside leg

Ta

C

Cheeky-Chopper-Chipper

Yeah, I did get the £250 grant but it still doesn't cover it fully. Snaiths at Cranwell quoted me £400 for jacket, trousers, and mini-medals (nothing else included but already got the rest), and Premier (also of Cranwell) quoted around £360 for the same. Most all-in deals I've seen still seem to be £400+ and that's without the medals, places like Mess Kit Online can charge anything up to £600.

PTR Hoar

Sergeant
Yeah, I did get the £250 grant but it still doesn't cover it fully. Snaiths at Cranwell quoted me £400 for jacket, trousers, and mini-medals (nothing else included but already got the rest), and Premier (also of Cranwell) quoted around £360 for the same. Most all-in deals I've seen still seem to be £400+ and that's without the medals, places like Mess Kit Online can charge anything up to £600.

Hmm £250 plus £150 upfront. Don't sound too bad for the war dodging git I am lol. (not by choice!)

C

Cheeky-Chopper-Chipper

Just to say please ignore this thread now, I succumbed and bought a new one!