• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sky News 11/09/09

N

NotAnIDOYet

Sorry for the lateness on this but it is only after going back to read the article in full (here) that one fully realises the idiocy of some sections of the general public.

Scroll down to the bottom of the article and read all the comments!

My particular favourite:

Sounds to me like the goverment covering up the fact this is a deep underground buker for the select few to survive December 21st 2012. what better place to hide it than in the public eye. "Time for the truth Mr Brown"
Followed closely by:

I dont suppose we would be covered on our holiday insurance against 'acts of terrorism' but would it still be an AOT if Brown gave the order to shoot a plane down? Well i think in reality it would not happen cos no one would believe Brown was seriouse, then there would have to be a couple of hours put aside for him to do his U turn.

Makes me glad to go to work of a morning, I can tell you!

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
That bunker has been there for a very long time. I remember when they were building it. The plans were on a large signpost for all to see so that the dumper truck drivers could see where they were putting all the building materials!

Fearless Leader

Corporal
...and by the way NAIDOY, nice avatar!

Makka Pakka is my fave too, he lives underground - has a nifty scooter and a nice taste in quilts.

:pDT_Xtremez_26:

N

NotAnIDOYet

Gravitas, do u use that a lot down the bunker?
It's how we live our lives, showing decorum, integrity and a never wavering loyalty to our lords and masters above!

Hence why I am posted!

...and by the way NAIDOY, nice avatar!

Makka Pakka is my fave too, he lives underground - has a nifty scooter and a nice taste in quilts.

:pDT_Xtremez_26:

Hmmm, similarities to the lifestyle of an IDO?