• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SJAR - 2 Reports ongoing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mightierthan

Corporal
A bit of a long story, but I have 2 SJARs ongoing at the same time. The first one is just waiting for the 3RO to do her bit and the other report has just been raised.

As my responsibilities have changed slightly, if I go in as UEA and change them, will the change take effect from today, and only be pulled through for my latest report, or will it pull through for both reports?

Thanks in advance!

T

tony-cook

You can only have one sjar for one reporting year. The late one can not be sent to the board as one can only be submitted. The 3rd RO has burnt your beans.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
The Roles & Responsibilities are linked to the position number. If you have changed position number then there is no problem - however if you are still filling the same JPA number, any change will change both reports.

I would suggest getting your late appraisal finalised, and asking your 1st RO to hold off doing your current appraisal until that one is squared away, then make the necessary amendments to your R&R.

Mightierthan

Corporal
You can only have one sjar for one reporting year. The late one can not be sent to the board as one can only be submitted. The 3rd RO has burnt your beans.

I only have one SJAR for one reporting year. You are correct in saying the late one cannot be sent to the board - but only for the board that sat to consider that report. It can still be submitted and will be considered, along with my other reports, on subsequent boards.

No beans have been burnt by anyone as the late report was only my second in rank anyway.

Mightierthan

Corporal
The Roles & Responsibilities are linked to the position number. If you have changed position number then there is no problem - however if you are still filling the same JPA number, any change will change both reports.

I would suggest getting your late appraisal finalised, and asking your 1st RO to hold off doing your current appraisal until that one is squared away, then make the necessary amendments to your R&R.

Thanks buddy, I thought that may have been the case - just wanted to get ahead of the game for my latest report. I will take your advice and wait until the late one is finished. :pDT_Xtremez_19:

T

tony-cook

Just put it behind you and put it down to experiance. Just keep doing what you have been doing dont take your foot off the gas and hopefully you will get picked up.

Mightierthan

Corporal
Just put it behind you and put it down to experiance. Just keep doing what you have been doing dont take your foot off the gas and hopefully you will get picked up.

Ummm, yeah, thanks. There was a reason I posted this in the Shineys forum you know.

Mods - this thread can closed now. The quicker the better I think:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Status
Not open for further replies.