• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shoes at RAF Lyneham

S

shoutingwind

I'm running a collection point for any old shoes/boots etc at Lyneham for the Blue Peter Shoebiz appeal. Blue Peter and Unicef aim to build centres where orphans can go and get away from the riggers of evreyday life, and help them come to terms with the loss of their parents.

So if you have any old footwear please bring it to the fitness suit, the med centre (in the waiting room), the Sgt's Mess, The O's Mess (as of next week hopefully) and the HIVE.

THANK YOU!!!

S

shoutingwind

opps sorry- i'm a dumb blonde sooty!

and its nothing to do with 6000s coz i'm ace anyway LOL:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Right listen in yous bunch of kn0bs, , shooting wind is trying to help peoples who needs shoes. so dont yous lot take the p!ss or i will snap yous spines and yous fcukers wont need shoes only slippers to where in yous wheelchair

P

pie sandwich

I doubt any orphans out there have size 13 feet, so my old boots will be sod all use to them, and besides if there is a 5 year old orphan out there with size 13 feet he needs a doctor not shoes.

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
I doubt any orphans out there have size 13 feet, so my old boots will be sod all use to them, and besides if there is a 5 year old orphan out there with size 13 feet he needs a doctor not shoes.

right listen in yous pipe sandwitch a orfan cud live in thems size 13 boots yous big fooot yeti freak.

P

pie sandwich

and you think you have a massive kn(b mine is in the guinness book of records, because you know what they say about men with big feet and its not just big socks

S

shoutingwind

thanks PS- what a sweetie!

the shoes aren't going to the kids, the money raised by recycling them are- so size 13 are welcome!!!

:pDT_Xtremez_30: Here's to an awsome 2007!

C

Cunning as a Fox

Hope the RAF News plug gets you some more shoes/boots.

Neddie of the Valley