• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shawbury 5's

S

Standards

Who cares when it is. It is taken so seriously by Shawbury Tower that the fun is now going out of it rapidly. Who cares who wins it Shawbury??? I imagine that the teams knocked out early on enjoy the day much more than you ever will!!

Standards

ED-SET

LAC
Standards said:
Who cares when it is. It is taken so seriously by Shawbury Tower that the fun is now going out of it rapidly. Who cares who wins it Shawbury??? I imagine that the teams knocked out early on enjoy the day much more than you ever will!!

Standards

Excuse me for breathing! who mentioned football and winning? I asked when it was so the pink chit could go in early. By the way, I have enjoyed myself on numerous occasions over the years either being knocked out early or winning it.
I was thinking about telling you to ram it but these forums don't allow that, so i'll just think it.

R

Ratt

I know ... misguided fools ....

what's all this 'can't drink too much friday night 'cos we're playing saturday'

It seems to have been 1st weekend in June for the last few so i'm guessing for similar in '06

S

Stalker

5s Date

5s Date

The 5s will be held on 3 Jun 06. The invites will be in the post very shortly.

S

snakehips:-)

dont blame you mate....first weekend in june i believe. yeeeeee haaaaa! ;) ;)

S

Standards

ED-SET said:
Thank you! The pink chit is going in

Pink chit? Man up wet pants. Why not just discuss with your wife the fact that you would like to go to the 5's? Pink chit! LIVE IN THE NOW!!!!

Standards!

ED-SET

LAC
Standards said:
Pink chit? Man up wet pants. Why not just discuss with your wife the fact that you would like to go to the 5's? Pink chit! LIVE IN THE NOW!!!!

Standards!

I'll live 'in the now'...you continue to live 'in the block'

S

Standards

ED-SET said:
I'll live 'in the now'...you continue to live 'in the block'

Oh really. And you have made that assumption based on what exactly? I imagine when you got to the bar you still ask for yellow or brown. That is if you have had your 'pink chit' stamped.

Standards!

ED-SET

LAC
Standards said:
Oh really. And you have made that assumption based on what exactly? I imagine when you got to the bar you still ask for yellow or brown. That is if you have had your 'pink chit' stamped.

Standards!

OOOPPSS.....I seemed to have touched a nerve, let me buy you a pint of foaming yellow ;)