• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Serving riggers or aerial erector

Hi there, I'm due to start training in August and am going in as an aerial erector. I have looked all over the net and here and have received a little info from ex riggers which I am very great uk for but at present am yet to hear from a serving member about day to day life, pros and cons of the jobs, travel etc. So if there are any guys currently serving on here that can let me know about the role in the current climate that would be great. Plus feel free to take the **** as I'm ex pongo as well lol! Left myself wide open to a world of abuse I'm sure but its all good! Cheers guys!