• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Separate Trade Groups

S

Soldier of Justice

Now that Gp Capt ATM has stated that in the short to medium term this amalgamation won't happen, are we going back to separate trade groups on here?

Now that Gp Capt ATM has stated that in the short to medium term this amalgamation won't happen, are we going back to separate trade groups on here?

Really?? When was this stopped?

Last I heard it was full steam ahead. I went away on a course for three weeks and expected to have changed TG, job and location on my return.:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Still with only 4 years to go, I have become attached to TG9 after 30 odd years.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

D

Deleted member 777

What would be the point... as I hear that it was rubber stamped in the last week or two.......