• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SAC(T)-Cpl board Dec 2014

Has the mighty 90 taken 30 of the 40???? Or roughly 15-18 it's cut of the trade strength!!! Lol
well done to those that got it.

Tiny

LAC
1 has rejected... thats good to hear. can any of you post on here if any more get rejected please as i came off the board but only just slightly missed the quota of 40. thanks all

Tiny

LAC
Thats not bad, Any idea on what they are actually looking for? Other than the stated 40?

I'm curious to find this out too.. I've been told that its unlikely that manning will stick to the 40 but will they go higher or lower?

basically what im getting at is does anyone on here have any solid gen on how many they are actually going to promote this year?

SpaceJam

LAC
Has any body got any good Gen on what we are up too now?

Or any idea what we are looking at for the next two months. Times running out for some at the higher end of the estimate.

From Sunny Suffolk.