• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RTC Start Dates?

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone has any info on start dates for RTC?

The reason I ask is because I've been onto the AFCO about my wedding dates, and basically there is nothing they can do. I have to inform my Flight Cmdr once I begin Phase 1 (or Phase 2 depending on when it falls).

I've got a Spec Int toward the end of June.

Does anyone know if RTC continues over Christmas at all, or breaks for Christmas? The reason I ask is because I can then determine if I'm "safe" or not.

The wedding has been booked for ages (before my Application to the RAF) and I'm not in a financial position to change anything.

If I start before Christmas, and there is no break for Christmas (which means it must be finished before the end of December/beginning of January) I know I'll be in Phase 2 by then and much more likely to be given the weekend off to attend...

Just getting a panic on, :)
Any advice is helpful.

Cheers :pDT_Xtremez_14: