• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RIP SAC Scott Stevenson

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Mods please remove or delete if not appropriate.

RIP SAC Scott Stevenson who tragically passed away after sustaining an injury while playing for the RAF against the Army in an inter service rugby league match yesterday.

Statement from armed forces RL

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
For that relatively short bracket in your whole life where you play physical sport to any level you pack your kit, leave the house and fully expect to return a bit stiffer/sorer than before hours later...these thing happen so so infrequently but they do happen and it saddens me to think of this blokes life being over. Thoughts with both squads who are having to deal with it.

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant
Sad for anyone who knew him well. Being an ex Rugger at Saxa and Buchan games can be rough. Don't wish to appear nosey when did the forces introduce Rugby League. I've only knew them playing Union.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Sad for anyone who knew him well. Being an ex Rugger at Saxa and Buchan games can be rough. Don't wish to appear nosey when did the forces introduce Rugby League. I've only knew them playing Union.
This E-goat thread has a little info on Forces Rugby League