• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rhubarb or not??

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I reckon this is rhubarb but the guy in who's garden it grows in not so sure. Other suggestions include seakale, chard, perpetual spinach or even red celery. his chickens eat the leaves but leave the stalks alone. What do we think then??

P

pie sandwich

If you eat the leaves you should know within a few hrs, either by thinking this is tasty or by leaving this mortal coil and wondering why everyone has big beards and dressed like a hippy:pDT_Xtremez_14:

The leaf that is face down looks a bit narrow rather than more tear drop shaped like the ones on my rhubarb.

G

grumpyoldb

I reckon swiss chard......................

Attachments

• Schard.jpg
    Schard.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 0
J

JBJ90

I reckon Swiss chard also, the leaf shape doesn't look right for rhubarb.

rainbow_chard.jpg

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
Yes, swiss chard (yuck). Try it with custard and you'll have a mouth like a crinkle cut chip for a fortnight. :pDT_Xtremez_35: