• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Returning to work from Non Effective status and SJAR

MattBombHead

Sergeant
I've been on long term sick leave and classified as 'Non Effective' for what will be around 10 months by the time I return to work. When I do return, it will also be at a new unit, with new CoC etc.

So, the question is, will anything I've achieved prior to my sick leave, and whilst on sick leave be included in my next SJAR (which I anticipate will be deferred until around Feb '14)?

For clarity, this would give a reporting period of Nov '12 through to around Feb '14.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
In short - no.

Your new CoC cant report on what you did before you arrived there.

You should have received an "On Posting" SJAR from your previous unit, up to the date you were posted Non-Effective, providing you'd had 6 months worth of work.