• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

relevance of polls ?

L

Liney Hasbeen

Could we perhaps have polls that are relevant to the whole community ?

Don't want to be a moaner but the latest pol means fcuk to me ????????

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee

The latest poll means nothing to anyone except the 3 gay boys who are fighting to see who is the prettiest......the fight has been delayed though as they can't choose which handbag to use.........:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Crack on.......

M

mad_mo

Not every thread and every poll on any Forum is going to be relevant to the whole community!.

M

monobrow

it could have been worse, just seems that the mods have decided to "fix" the results.

I don't think that e-goat really has 2,157,485,120 members unless mad collie has broken out all his alter egos!

I

I_Look_Like_Mad_Collie

it could have been worse, just seems that the mods have decided to "fix" the results.

I don't think that e-goat really has 2,157,485,120 members unless mad collie has broken out all his alter egos!

What? Mad Collie has an alter ego?

G

gemarriott

Do you really think that any of us upstanding examples of the art of Moderation and scrupulously honest and fair individuals would tamper with polls?

good! I'm glad you realise we are above such childishness.

But if anybody has fiddled the polls it was bound to be Mad collie:pDT_Xtremez_31:

M

mad_mo

That is a scandalous accusation.

Totally agree, I'll represent you in litigation.

Now we will sue them for defamation, emotional distress, & whatever we can squeeze out of the legal aid system.

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek

Not me mate I'm too busy browsing for a bit of Frankie and fiddling with my bits. Also I havn't figured out how to fiddle the Polls - yet.

Right back to important stuff - How to get plastic cork out of a bottle without a corkscrew

Hu

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

M

monobrow

well, seen as sausage 2 is winning by a mere 99% I'd guess that he might want to insist that he is......

poll said:
sausage 2 is as is nails and will kick fu*k out of you