• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recruitment Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy

SAC
Afternoon,

I have been looking for a link to the recruitment forums on the main forum page, but can't see it!! I have looked in the 'jump forum' list too and it dosen't seem to be there.

Im I blind or am I looking in the wrong place? A point in the right direction would be appreciated. :confused:

Thanks in advance. :)

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Afternoon,

I have been looking for a link to the recruitment forums on the main forum page, but can't see it!! I have looked in the 'jump forum' list too and it dosen't seem to be there.

Im I blind or am I looking in the wrong place? A point in the right direction would be appreciated. :confused:

Thanks in advance. :)

Its on the Home Page - Right Hand side - at the top.

Recruit Forum - click on it and it links you to it.

C

cokehead27

Defo on the right hand side of the homepage and then loads of forums in there

Status
Not open for further replies.