• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Ski Champs '10

H

huw_jenks

Anyone know anything about the ski champs next year? I'm currently applying to the RAF and I'm spending the winter in Austria. Was hoping I could go and have a watch of the the ski champs while I'm there. I think they take place in Saalbach, but does anyone know when?

Thanks

Digzster

Sergeant
Nice Try.....

Nice Try.....

Anyone know anything about the ski champs next year? I'm currently applying to the RAF and I'm spending the winter in Austria. Was hoping I could go and have a watch of the the ski champs while I'm there. I think they take place in Saalbach, but does anyone know when?

Thanks

In our current climate of security / ops, do you honestly think that someone would post details like this onto an open forum? If you are who you say you are, you need to think this way if joining up!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Is the Ski Champs still on? I thought they'd cancelled EVERYTHING due to lack of cash.........

Digzster

Sergeant
Is the Ski Champs still on? I thought they'd cancelled EVERYTHING due to lack of cash.........

Last I heard they were still on. Mind you, if the Navy can send 28 swimmers to Sydney for a meet, I presume cash is still available.

H

huw_jenks

In our current climate of security / ops, do you honestly think that someone would post details like this onto an open forum? If you are who you say you are, you need to think this way if joining up!

Do you think that if I contacted the AFCO they would let me know any more?

H

huw_jenks

Just a thought, but have you tried googling RAF Ski Championships 2010?

I did, and got an email address for the site admin, who hasn't got back to me. I've just done another search which has given me the date and another email address.

Ta