• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Reserve - 3 TPW Sqn RAFP

C

Cutsy

Hi all,

Am an ARRSE member but I've decided to join this site too because of an interest I have in transferring from the TA to RAuxAF.

The reserve unit is at RAF Henlow(mega efficient recruiting staff) and I'm extremely keen on joining but I'm worried about the maths element of the selection tests. If anyone can give me advice, forward sample test sheets etc, I would appreciate this very much. I think I would be very suitable for this Sqn, and the police role generally, but I'd hate to be rejected on something minor given my experience/qualifications elsewhere in HM Reserve Forces.

Thanks

Cutsy

skevans

Flight Sergeant
Well your brave!

Don't take this the wrong way but I have a sneaky suspicion that your about to be abused.

try the following website www.keyskills4u.com the police tests are similar to the level two practice papers.

Good luck

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Oggy Scuffers!!!!! thats a new one on me!!

If we haven't got enough narrow mided Barrier pilots, there's a load of people out there who want to fly a barrier at weekends and on their days off............. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Anyone know the way to the Matalan security office??? :pDT_Xtremez_35:

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
This is not the fight club and is a genuine request for information please keep that in mind!

B

Bitter&Twisted

The FOMz said:
Oggy Scuffers!!!!! thats a new one on me!!

If we haven't got enough narrow minded Barrier pilots, there's a load of people out there who want to fly a barrier at weekends and on their days off............. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Anyone know the way to the Matalan security office??? :pDT_Xtremez_35:

After reading a lot of the other threads and replies ref the RAFP, I think that's definately a case of pot and kettle:

Hello, colour check, over! :pDT_Xtremez_25:

B

Bitter&Twisted

Cutsy

When I'm at work tomorrow, I'll speak to 3 Sqn Admin and see what the requirements are for someone wanting to transfer from the TA to the RAuxAF.

:pDT_Xtremez_28: