• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF(R) Intelligence at 600 sqn

Harby1

LAC
Hi all,
At 37 - like the other chappie on this forum - it seems it's now or never for me to have a crack at this and I'm getting keener & keener.

Really interested in serving in the above trade with 600 sqn at Northolt as it appears to be reasonably accessible from the Dorset/Wilts/Hants area. I think my employer will be supportive and my lovely wife too.

Any ideas what attributes and aptitudes they'd be looking for? I'm in what seems to be a similar role within financial services (regulatory compliance/ business analysis/policy/audit/risk, etc) although not great with arithmetical maths and haven't looked at binary for a while.

Best wishes.

Last edited: