• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Microlight Halton

The Logitician

Corporal
Does anyone know a good web address for the RAF Halton microlight club, i know its on the intranet but cannot find it on the internet anymore?

Want to give it a go in the new year, i see you can use ELC, anyine have any experience with this?

Ta,

The Logitician

Corporal
Does anyone know a good web address for the RAF Halton microlight club, i know its on the intranet but cannot find it on the internet anymore?

Want to give it a go in the new year, i see you can use ELC, anyine have any experience with this?

Just to put it out there again, been OOA, anyone know any info???

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer

Just to put it out there again, been OOA, anyone know any info???

PM me, my mate is a C/T at Marham and has dealings with microlights, he has one at Honington.