• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Bomb Disposal Three Peaks Challenge

5131(BD) Sqn are raising money for MacMillan Cancer Support for Macmillan Cancer Support.

"Each year, 5131(Bomb Disposal) Squadron chooses a charity to raise money for. Earlier in 2014, one of our most senior and experienced Bomb Disposal Operators was diagnosed with a serious form of cancer. This has had a great impact on all of us on the Squadron and we think that all cancer sufferers deserve as much support as possible. This is why we've chosen to raise money for MacMillan Cancer Support. From 13-21 June, personnel from 5131(Bomb Disposal) Squadron will climb the highest three peaks in Scotland, England and Wales....in a bomb suit. In between climbs, they will cycle in between these mountains. This feat hasn't been achieved before. The 35kg Explosive Ordnance Disposal suit will make climbing the 3 Peaks a monumental challenge.

If you wish to help, donate here: http://www.justgiving.com/RAFBombDisposal or text BOMB90 and your amount to 70070.

spike7451

Flight Sergeant
Shared to my FB wall mate,and I'll be bunging a few sheckles your way on pay day...McMillan helped me out last year big time when I got Leukemia...