• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quick question... colds and PJFT

wench02

SAC
Quick question for anyone that may be able to help me before I ring AFCO tommorow.

Passed medical last Monday (yey!), unfortunatly since then have developed a rotten cold. Last time when I did the fitness test, on the bit of paper you sign, there was something that said do not do the test if you have a cold.

I will hopefully be able to talk to my recruiter tommorow, but was wondering if anyone can tell me what actually happens in a situation like this?

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
Quick question for anyone that may be able to help me before I ring AFCO tommorow.

Passed medical last Monday (yey!), unfortunatly since then have developed a rotten cold. Last time when I did the fitness test, on the bit of paper you sign, there was something that said do not do the test if you have a cold.

I will hopefully be able to talk to my recruiter tommorow, but was wondering if anyone can tell me what actually happens in a situation like this?

Do you have an unpcoming Fitness Test?

If so, a day or so before phone up and tell them you are stuffed up with cold and reschedule it for a couple of days later.

LilStill

Sergeant
As above - it's amazing how much just a cold can beat you down. Don't leave it to chance, whether you'll be at your best or not on the day.