• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Put some clothes on

G

Gingerburd

Its gross and its not hygenic, why do blokes have to walk round supermarkets or Pubs bare chested especialy if you have sweaty hairy chests with beer guts or moobs I don' t wish to purchase my groceries after some sweaty hairy flabby man has sweated al over the bread.

:pDT_Xtremez_34: ffs put a shirt on yuck!

S

shoutingwind

hear hear! semi-naked men are great, but not in public!

G

grumpyoldb

That's as disgusting as pregnant women walking around the store with their guts hanging out, It may be beautiful to them, but feckin disgusting to others. Cover it up.

Ex-Splitter and Proud

Flight Sergeant
Its gross and its not hygenic, why do blokes have to walk round supermarkets or Pubs bare chested especialy if you have sweaty hairy chests with beer guts or moobs I don' t wish to purchase my groceries after some sweaty hairy flabby man has sweated al over the bread.

:pDT_Xtremez_34: ffs put a shirt on yuck!

You love it really, don't you? It's the pheromones... gets all you girls like that, doesn't it?

Especially if we wear shorts and flip-flops to show off our hairy, lily-white legs (with black socks, of course.... sexy, huh?)

Go on.... admit it:pDT_Xtremez_30:

YOU LOVE IT!

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Us men being bright sparks take off layers of clothing as it gets warmer to ensure our bodies don't overheat. Now if only you's lot would do the same walking down the frozen food isle in the local Tesco would not be so much of a chore.

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
That's as disgusting as pregnant women walking around the store with their guts hanging out, It may be beautiful to them, but feckin disgusting to others. Cover it up.
You gotta be joking mate, I dunno what it is about preggers ladies but a good looking girly with her belly poking out from under a tighty T-shirt gets my attention every time :pDT_Xtremez_14:

What about you women walking around the chiller section of supermarkets smuggling peanuts in your tight white vests????

Oh that's right.....................................................I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Did see a sign in a bar once though that said:

Men. No shirt, no service

Women. No shirt, free drinks

Jimps

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
It makes me laugh when you see those skinny pigeon chested chavs that as soon as the sun pokes its head from behind the clouds they whip their shirts off and strut about like some sort of hard case, when in reality they are just some jumped up little cretins that would find it hard to string a sentence together!!! So yep I agree, put some clothes on!!!!