• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Problems viewing the forum via Tapatalk App

Firstly I'd like to say that the new forum looks awesome and credit to all involved. I was just curious if there was any plan to enable viewing of the forum via the Tapatalk app. I know a few people that use it for quickly browsing the forum on a mobile device rather than viewing through a browser.

Apologies if this is in the wrong area.

M

monobrow

It always was on Tapatalk but we need to sort out the differences between v3 and v4 before it can be put on again. Whilst it is up and running, the goat is still being worked on in the background though.