• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Price lists for stogies in Cuba

beowulf

Sergeant
I have someone going to Cuba in November and I am hoping she will be able to bring me back a box.

However I need to know what the current prices in the official shops in Havana are, does anyone have either a link or recent experience they can pass on? I am looking for Cohiba Esplendidos and have this link http://marty.514crew.com/cigarprices.html but there is no indication of a date on this file. Would like to think it is 2012 but it could be 2002!

If anyone has recent experience of buying a box of any brand in that list and can give me an idea of how accurate those prices are that would be great.

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
That page was last modified in March 2008 ...

>

>

>

Attachments

• page info.jpg
    page info.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0