• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre Trade Training Revision - Chicksands.

03oldreyd

LAC
Hi there, I'm currently waiting to go on my trade training at Chicksands... Just wondering if there is anything I could revise before hand, that would benefit me before my training?

Cheers :D

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
Whole point of a course is to learn, you will learn what you need to at the same rate as everyone else - simples

Could do the course distance learning I suppose - save a fortune

03oldreyd

LAC
I understand they will teach me a lot there but I would like to do some prior revision to benefit me. Anything to make the saturation of knowledge easier.

Vee2

Corporal
Which trade?

If you're going to Chicksands, remember it's not a good reflection of the RAF, because it's an Army unit and you'll see a difference when you get to a proper RAF unit after trade training.

rover014

LAC
Have you started yet? if so how you finding the course?

As stated you are taught what you need to know as you go through the course.

the bigest pre-course practice you could do to aid yourself would be practice reseaching a topic, collating all available information then putting together a 5/10 minute brief on that topic... you briefing skills are now a majotr element of the course.

PM me if you have any more detailed questions.