• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre RTC

T

tridgway

Can Anyone tell me what the fitness assesments/tests are for pre rtc? I cant find any info on this on the raf website.

Thanks

R

r1ley101

In the Fit for action booklet that you can get from your AFCO on page 4 it says

The Pre Joining Fitness Test
You have to run 1.5miles (2.4km) in:

Male Female
12min 12seconds 14min 35seconds

T

tridgway

I know what the PJFT is, was just after some info on the tests when your at halton for pre rts?

Weedy23

LAC
Hi,

You'll do a beep test, press ups and sit ups. The level/amount you need is all dependant on age and gender, you'll have a minute for each press ups and sit ups to achieve the required level.

Good Luck.

R

r1ley101

oh sorry i misread that then :pDT_Xtremez_35: There is one on here somewhere RAF nurse did one about the whole thing i think you just do the best you can i.e fastest 1.5m as many sit ups as you can in a minute as for press ups i think anyway ill see if i can find it

Weedy23

LAC
Hiya,

That's on TheStudentRooms I believe. PRTC isn't pass or fail, but they still expect you to get to the required standard.

There are links out there with the levels on it if you search hard enough!

Have fun!

Weedy23

LAC
I try :pDT_Xtremez_30:

I believe that nurse is on my intake, and if I'm not mistaken she was in my room at PRTC!!

Anyway, good luck with everything! I'm off to panic more about packing my stuff!

R

r1ley101

thank you and good luck to you weedy hope you enjoy :pDT_Xtremez_31:

P

Portcullis

'RAF Nurse 2b' is on Douglas Intake, started 7 Jan. PRTC was 1st week in Dec.

We know, you know!:pDT_Xtremez_28: