• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post count.

GD on Wheels

Sergeant
I know this very trivial and you can tell be to do one. But I have noticed my post count has deceased from 870 ish to 810. At this rate it will soon be zero!
Unless I am going mad,that is sure it's happening.

Hot Shoes

Corporal
I know this very trivial and you can tell be to do one. But I have noticed my post count has deceased from 870 ish to 810. At this rate it will soon be zero!
Unless I am going mad,that is sure it's happening.
I see your post count as 870, 17 thumbs up and 18 trophies. Too many years behind the wheel, you have gone mad

Cornish_Pikey

Sergeant
I see your post count as 128753729, 10000007 thumbs up and -1 trophies. Too many years behind the wheel, you have gone mad