• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poker

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Just came 3rd in the pokerplayer freeroll hosted by skypoker.....apparently it will be shown (the final table at least) later on channel 846........nice £50 odd for nothing but a bit of time and pleasure :)

Crack on.............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

M

mumof4

Brilliant game that is.Play it myself.

To come third is a ruddy good achievement..No matter what the prize was.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
The Open....sky 846

The Open....sky 846

Hi again,

This is the main televised event held on a daily basis. I entered last night (£10) and played really really bad as i had been to a beer call...never the best way to play !

Today i played a sat game (cost £2.20) with every one out of five getting a seat in tonights game....i came 3rd so won my seat. Tonight have just finished playing and the top 70 were paying places.....I finished in 21st place and £35 better off (600 started).

I used to played everyday/all day when possible but think now have found a happy medium and possibly a winning one.

Sorry if this bores you but it's my main hobby at the mo and proving to be a fruitfull one ! Would love to know if anyone else plays in this tourney ?

If you missed the show on sky 846 and you catch the re-run tomorrow keep an ear out about 1 hour 30 into the show......i get a few mentions !

Crack on.............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Last edited:

Weebl

Flight Sergeant

Sorry if this bores you but it's my main hobby at the mo and proving to be a fruitfull one ! Would love to know if anyone else plays in this tourney ?

I play mainly on World Poker Exchange. You get all your rake back every Monday, they make money off the sports book and want people to play Poker to generate traffic.

The site is fairly small, with less than 1000 people online most times but the games are soft. You do of course go on horrendous runs due to people calling with crap and getting lucky, but in the long run i am up (a lot)