• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PMA Desk offrs - how to call?

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

The number I have for a PMA desk officer goes straight to a recorded message about not taking calls before 1300 because of a re-org - even if you call after 1300.

anyone know how to contact the deskies?

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
You always have a better chance if you ring the clerk. PM me and I can give you names and numbers.

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

I find a quick email with a read receipt attached helps.....as soon as the email is read get on speed dial! Also my desky is keen on email with a 'please call me Sir at your earliest convienience...'

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

A former boss of mine is a desk offr, he said that this is the one job that if he leaves a message for someone to call him back at a particular time, they ALWAYS do! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

tag_lincoln

Corporal
I started dealing with mine predominately by e mail. Seems to work better than calling, even the clerks don't seem to want to answer at anytime of day. Only a matter of time before your desk officer is an Indian chap in Mumbai at a contracted out call centre. All in the name of improving efficiency obviously.