• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PJFT 49/50 yrs requirements.

PeteMac

LAC
Sorry guys, I known this is probably posted somewhere, but cannot find PJFT times for my age group. I am 49 years old, probably 50 by the later stages of the joining process and the actual PJFT.

Appreciate the standards for press-ups/ Sit-up and 2.4 run.
Is it just best effort 2.4km, under x time at a 2% incline.

I known it's early stages, email confirmed initial online application accepted, next stage visit unit (Sqn 501).
Just wanted to sort my fitness program out asap, before getting my head into the AST.

Many thanks.

Entropy

Sergeant
Hi PeteMac. A quick Google threw these numbers up. I've included the beep test in case its taken instead of the 2.4K run. However you will need to reach these beep test levels once past the PJFT

Age 2.4K Press Up Sit Up Beep Test
45-49 12.54 16 23 7.07
50-5 13.27 15 20 7.01

501 is just starting up so its a very small Sqn at the moment. I know a couple good guys that are already there and everyone else seems OK.