• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pipe and slippers.

Odie

Sergeant
Just thought I'd depress you with the pipe and slippers bikes I trundle around on. :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Firstly, there's my Big Red Bus - a '99 VFR800FiX. The old thing managed to rev to the limiter in 6th on the Brize speed trial day last year - 12,100 rpm and 165 mph on the clock. :cool:

VFR800FiXc.jpg

johnleeson-VFR800FiXa.jpg

Then there's the Flying Armchair - my '02 ST1300A2 Pan European. She can't half dance for a fat lass. ;)

Pan.jpg

johnleeson-Armchair311006.jpg

Time to go empty the bag. :eek:

Last edited:

Odie

Sergeant
Oh bugger. The Pan's a write off - over £5500 of damage. :pDT_Xtremez_42: Never mind, I've still got the Viffer. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Attachments

• Pan Crash 2.JPG
    Pan Crash 2.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: