• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pig Ugly Talentless Artist Goes off Sex

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I can't post pictures from where I am so if someone could put one up of her to aid debate much obliged!

Face like a sack of smashed tw@ts artist Tracey Emin has taken herself off the sex market stall of life...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/hardtalk/9724429.stm

I done some bad things in my time...very bad things...but to be fair I don't think I would do this if I was unaware of her wealth and/or fame (the two things written in 'lad' scriptures that exonerate you of all crimes against doing munters).

Anyone else fancy a go at this? Anyone else done worse?

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Nowt that a good scrub and a bit of slap can't sort out.

emin.jpg

She wouldn't have got a look in at the TTTE Golden Harpoon award in the early eighties.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Wait until you hear it speak.....

Even Ron Jeremy would go soft if he heard it declare, 'Stick it up my arse big boy!'.......

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Has she had a stroke or something?

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I think she's had a bag on her head at some point and someone donkey punched the wrong side of her head

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
On the upside she looks like she has a decent rack...feck it I'm warming to the idea now! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
On the upside she looks like she has a decent rack...feck it I'm warming to the idea now! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

It's about as good as it gets though.....

Mr SCJ

Attachments

• rex-features_t_katemoss-tracey-emin-tit2.jpg
    rex-features_t_katemoss-tracey-emin-tit2.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 0

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
I can't post pictures from where I am so if someone could put one up of her to aid debate much obliged!

Face like a sack of smashed tw@ts artist Tracey Emin has taken herself off the sex market stall of life...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/hardtalk/9724429.stm

I done some bad things in my time...very bad things...but to be fair I don't think I would do this if I was unaware of her wealth and/or fame (the two things written in 'lad' scriptures that exonerate you of all crimes against doing munters).

Anyone else fancy a go at this? Anyone else done worse?

Sex gave up on her long ago, indeed any enjoyment of life, ever since she was assimilated by the Borg and became a conceptual artist (i.e. one who can't paint or sculpt so makes a lot of money and is hooked on dubious fame by pickling sheep, hanging dead horses from the ceiling, entering their unmade bed for the Turner Prize, and generally crawling to Charles Saatchi). As a result, her ex-boyfriend and others founded an international art movement in 1999 called 'Stuckism', based on figurative painting, honesty and high standards in art, and the overthrow of conceptualism, home of the talentless and the cynical. The name of the movement, now going strong, comes from what Emin screamed at her then boyfriend (and then had the cheek to call it a poem} as they split up when he refused to give up painting and become a conceptualist like her:

"Your paintings are stuck,
You are stuck!
Stuck! Stuck! Stuck!"

For lots of fun Tracey-bashing, go to www.stuckism.com/stuckistmanifesto.html

:pDT_Xtremez_44:

(A conceptual,but only 2-D, helicopter)

Last edited:

terence

Corporal
Sex gave up on her long ago, indeed any enjoyment of life, ever since she was assimilated by the Borg and became a conceptual artist (i.e. one who can't paint or sculpt so makes a lot of money and is hooked on dubious fame by pickling sheep, hanging dead horses from the ceiling, entering their unmade bed for the Turner Prize, and generally crawling to Charles Saatchi). As a result, her ex-boyfriend and others founded an international art movement in 1999 called 'Stuckism', based on figurative painting, honesty and high standards in art, and the overthrow of conceptualism, home of the talentless and the cynical. The name of the movement, now going strong, comes from what Emin screamed at her then boyfriend (and then had the cheek to call it a poem} as they split up when he refused to give up painting and become a conceptualist like her:

You are stuck!
Stuck! Stuck! Stuck!"

For lots of fun Tracey-bashing, go to www.stuckism.com/stuckistmanifesto.html

:pDT_Xtremez_44:

(A conceptual,but only 2-D, helicopter)

very interesting website.worth a visit if you are interested in art...

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts

10 pints of charlie and a small fortune on JD should just about settle any reamining doubts...

*just trying a new word instead of remaining*

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
Sex gave up on her long ago, indeed any enjoyment of life, ever since she was assimilated by the Borg and became a conceptual artist (i.e. one who can't paint or sculpt so makes a lot of money and is hooked on dubious fame by pickling sheep, hanging dead horses from the ceiling, entering their unmade bed for the Turner Prize, and generally crawling to Charles Saatchi). As a result, her ex-boyfriend and others founded an international art movement in 1999 called 'Stuckism', based on figurative painting, honesty and high standards in art, and the overthrow of conceptualism, home of the talentless and the cynical. The name of the movement, now going strong, comes from what Emin screamed at her then boyfriend (and then had the cheek to call it a poem) as they split up when he refused to give up painting and become a conceptualist like her:

You are stuck!
Stuck! Stuck! Stuck!"
or lots of fun Tracey-bashing, go to www.stuckism.com/stuckistmanifesto.html ]

If you click the link directly, HostGator will tell you it can't find it. The thing to do is to type in the address yourself. Internal links on the website work fine. (All part of the FBN after-sales service.)

By the way, I've just noticed that in an old post Shugster likens Tracey and Swampy to each other. I think I should point out that Swampy now spends his time doing mountain rescue. Anybody has the possibility of growing up, even Ms T Emin, who was first noticed as a member of the 'Medway Poets' in the 1980s along with eventual members of the Stuckist core group (I'm not holding my breath while she's being paid large sums to behave like an idiot). As for her facial shape, it looks to me like the result of a ham-fisted forceps delivery. Of the various things I blame her for, that isn't one of them.

Last edited: