• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Photo Restoration

Anyone else do this as a hobby? I got into it by necessity, a whole load of old slides which needed digitising before the colours had completely faded was my motive. Years of mastering the art of Photoshop and PaintShop Pro spurred me on with slightly damaged and faded photos in family albums needing attention. I do this work mainly for friends now, although I get the occasional request on my website from folks who want work done. A satisfying hobby with normally great results.

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Yep, managed to bring a whole load of my mums old photos back to life using the tools provided in photoshop.

I'm amazed at some of the results, even using the built in one-click settings.