• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Phase two

A

AshBen89

Hello,
I am applying for RAF Logistics Supply :pDT_Xtremez_26:

I have just passed my selection test and interview and have my medical this wednesday (9th March 2011)

Just wanted to know if anyone has any insight to the Phase Two training at RAF Halton?

Also, if any one needs to know about fitness requirements follow this link as i feel sorry for people getting confused.
http://www.raf.mod.uk/careers/canijoin/fitness.cfm

Am i right in thinking Officer, NCA and SNCO(ATC) undertake the Selection Fitness Test (SFT) and airmen/airwomen Pre-Joining Fitness Test (PJFT) and the Two day stint at RAF Halton...AKA The Pre-Recruit Training Course?

Wish all currently serving members of HM Military services all the best and those who join also.

Regards
Ashley

Last edited:

MattBombHead

Sergeant
Ashley,

You will indeed need to complete PRTC, and the Multiple Stage Fitness Test as part of that. Failure to achieve the required standards will result in your application bring put on hold for 6 months, at which time your trade would need to be open for applications, and the AFCO would need to be confident that you were still a suitable candidate for recruiting.

As for P2 at Halton, not a clue, sorry.

A

AshBen89

Yeah the trade is open at the moment (has been since January and is still open now i believe)

Thanks for the update however. Regards

Ash :pDT_Xtremez_26: