• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Persucutated ego

fileeth

Corporal
Well it seems Pieterson feels he is being presucuted by people out to get him - i reckon if he turns around quick enough he may catch a shadow who is thinking he's not as special as he think her is:

If you can't abide by the rules (i.e. play thre games as required for the format you would like to be included in) as laid down by your governing body (ECB) then F*** off to the IPL and prove you're only out for the money and not to prove how good a cricket player you are - test averages etc..

This player wants it all for himself and i reckon he may be dropped for the last test. He wants it all on his terms and feels it's all against him.

Reference the Twitter thing - basic rules must apply because if you admit it winds you up then somebody will take it one step further - no sense of humour will only end in tears - shame as he could of been really good (alot better then he has proved) but the ego got in the way.

As they say the ego is not bigger than the team!!!!!!!!!

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
Well it seems Pieterson feels he is being presucuted by people out to get him - i reckon if he turns around quick enough he may catch a shadow who is thinking he's not as special as he think her is:

If you can't abide by the rules (i.e. play thre games as required for the format you would like to be included in) as laid down by your governing body (ECB) then F*** off to the IPL and prove you're only out for the money and not to prove how good a cricket player you are - test averages etc..

This player wants it all for himself and i reckon he may be dropped for the last test. He wants it all on his terms and feels it's all against him.

Reference the Twitter thing - basic rules must apply because if you admit it winds you up then somebody will take it one step further - no sense of humour will only end in tears - shame as he could of been really good (alot better then he has proved) but the ego got in the way.

As they say the ego is not bigger than the team!!!!!!!!!

I hear he's going to play football for Brazil next... :(

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
KP's ego always was larger than his talent. One blistering innnings containing shots of his own making, text book ignored , text book followed, in equal measure, entertainment for the masses with the odd classical shot for the purist. This happens every so often usually at the right time to keep his lucrative place for another series. Quick dash off to the IPL for more bucks, $900,000 last season apparently. He wants to play cricket on his terms, in the format of his chosing and when it suits his calender. England would be better of without the huge ego he brings. He has proved me wrong on one count though, years ago he said he wouldn't be playing test cricket past 30 he is just.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Last edited: