• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pension pay slip

opsgeek

IC Tea's and Key's
Since I stated to receive my pension last year every month without fail I’ve had a pay slip sent through the post apart from this month (so far). Typically it’s the month when I need the bloody thing for a mortgage application which is on hold with my bank until it arrives! It’s usually here by now, anyone received theirs yet??

Hot Shoes

Corporal
Since I stated to receive my pension last year every month without fail I’ve had a pay slip sent through the post apart from this month (so far). Typically it’s the month when I need the bloody thing for a mortgage application which is on hold with my bank until it arrives! It’s usually here by now, anyone received theirs yet??
I retired nearly 12 years ago and I don't get a monthly pension pay slip. Its possible I did in the 1st year (memory has faded) but once it settled to a regular amount I just get the yearly statement and P60. Into a new tax year now so could this be your reason?

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Just like Hot shoes I only get an annual statement and a P60. I can't remember ever getting a paper pay chit for my pension.

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant
have you all sign up to paperless without your knowledge. Would this not show up on your bank statement anyway.

Vauxhall

Sergeant
FORCES PENSION EXPERT
You get a letter from Equiniti Paymaster when the pension starts telling you the date on which the first payment will be made and what the payments will be going forward, splitting the payment into gross amount, deductions and net amount.

They will not write to you again (so no statements) unless something changes. That might be, for example, a change of tax code or an inflation rise. That letter of notification will tell you the amount of your forthcoming payments both gross and net. ...... then nothing until the next change.

Most of us will hear from them in June when they send the P60 and those of us 55 or over will get a notification of the inflation change.

Captain Kirk

Corporal
Got mine yesterday

Edit- like Vauxhall says, mine ties in wit a tax code change.

Last edited:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I might need to change my address, as I’ve had nothing for a few years, dont really have a need for anything these days.

Recently renewed my 5 year fix, stayed with same provider so didn’t have to send any documents in at all, just a couple of scanned signatures.

I get a WP statement every year as that normally increase every April, four and a bit more years before my regular pension does the same.