• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

pension forecast

mild mannered janitor

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Has anyone got some good contact details on how to get a breakdown of an expected pension? ive been out nearly ten years after redundancy so dont get my pension until i get to that age.

The wifes solicitor is asking for a breakdown as part of a divorce.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Vauxhall our resident expert should be able to point the way.
In the meantime there's lots of links and gen in this thread it may help clear the waters

Vauxhall

Sergeant
FORCES PENSION EXPERT
Has anyone got some good contact details on how to get a breakdown of an expected pension? ive been out nearly ten years after redundancy so dont get my pension until i get to that age.

The wifes solicitor is asking for a breakdown as part of a divorce.
You need a special type of forecast and, I am afraid, there is a charge to provide it. The attached booklet explains the pensions on divorce process and how to get the forecast. The appropriate form is also attached.

Attachments

• 20160826-MMP131_AFP_guide_on_divorce_and_dissolution_of_civil_partnerships.pdf
    353.7 KB · Views: 1
  • AFPS_Form_19.pdf
    392.2 KB · Views: 2

mild mannered janitor

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
You need a special type of forecast and, I am afraid, there is a charge to provide it. The attached booklet explains the pensions on divorce process and how to get the forecast. The appropriate form is also attached.
Thanks for the info, my pension should be a small one after redundancy. Wil see what her's is worth after neary neary 15 years being married and on a SNCO pension????