• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pay?

F

farrellbradley

had my first weekend in june the 25th -28th i just wondered when i should get paid for that as i thought it was at the end of every month?

Odie

Sergeant
There is the possibility that because that time was so close to the end of the month it couldn't be actioned in time. :pDT_Xtremez_40: What have your adminers told you?

Tocsin

LAC
Cut off for the pay run is _about_ the 20th/21st of the month - also depends on how switched on those running the weekend admin, and those putting the paperwork in to JPA, are...

So your June weekend should be paid at the end of July. If you have travel expenses, the one good thing about JPA is the turnaround time there - put an online claim in on a Monday, and it should be in the bank by Thursday.