• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Passport??

D

dan157

First post here so sorry if its in the wrong place/stupid question??

Got an application in for a Reg Gunner, passed everything so far just got my PGSC left (bricking it). I just forked out nearly a grand to become a British National and now just need to get a Brit Passport, currently got an Irish one (even though i'm South African) but it expires in July, hopefully I would have started my Traniee Gunners course by then, on the TG list of what to bring it says bring a completed passport application if you don't have one. Does this mean the RAF will pay for your passport? And will they pay for a Brit Passport when my Irish one expires?

I don't mind paying for it if it comes down to it but I thought I would just check before I fork out any more cash. Any help or info would be much appreciated.

Hopeful Gunner:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Stax

Flight Sergeant
That will probably be the case. On completion of your training you may well join a Sqn that is about to or may well already be OOA. One thing about rocks is they like to be organised. "This is my passport show me yours!"

BTW PGAC, keep a positive outlook and you'll be good. Its your main training you need to think about, try hard and if you fail in something try harder, do not be binned for LMF!!

Good Luck Fellah

D

dan157

Cool thanks a lot, i'll look into further once i'm in.

I'm training as much as i can at the moment and prob still got a couple of weeks so hopefully i'll nail it with some more hard work.

Cheers