• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Passed my Medical this morning!

J

jonny_5

Well happy! Only took about 15 minutes, even told the Dr about my broken / disfigured finger and he had no problems with it. Back up the gym now to prepare for my fitness test!
icon14.gif

It seems I was so excited I posted this in the wrong forum, sorry should of been in 'I'm in the process of joining the RAF...'

Last edited:
J

jonny_5

The AFCO said about 10 days after my medical so just waiting to hear from them. They also said that the 2.4km run time has now gone down to 11:10 regardless of trade choice.

seanrw

LAC
Yeah I did mine in January and the people at fitness first didn't have a clue what time I needed to do I had to show them the letter the afco gave me with the new times on

J

jonny_5

Yeah I did mine in January and the people at fitness first didn't have a clue what time I needed to do I had to show them the letter the afco gave me with the new times on

What stage are you at now mate? You in?