• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pah!

A

Allah

Truly, you infidels shall honour me for all time. For this forum was quiet until my words of wisdom sparked debate (mass debate in ATC circles) amongst you heathens and made your forum lively. Now I have dragged you all into the light and now shall there be much fruitful discussion
Where were you all O Eaters of Dirt? Brushing biscuit crumbs off your scopie tummmies?
Shhhhhhhhhh

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I thought about writing a witty retort, but then I thought - nah, what a ******

A

Allah

Ha!

Ha!

Bitey-poos O benighted Scopie
Ooooh Cha cha
Its like shooting infidel rats in a barrel

Chaka

Sergeant
What with Morleyswantons made up bible ramblings and Allahs deformed version of Arabic, yesterday sure was entertaining on the Goat.

Any chance we could have a re-run today, I've not been this happy since me Gratuity came thru'.:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Y

You Can Call Me Al

Spooks

Spooks

"It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated"

So there!

M

morleyswanton

:pDT_Xtremez_42:
You Can Call Me Al said:
"It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated"

So there!

A deaf auditor makes a crazy answerer.

It is not every man that can carry a falcon on his hand!?

Y

You Can Call Me Al

Sorry Chaka!

Allah - you're a total tosser!

That better?

:pDT_Xtremez_28: