• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Opito oil & gas industry awareness days

LRO

LAC
Hi All
I just wanted to make you all aware of the Oil & Gas Industry Awareness courses we are running at various bases throughout the UK. We have already run several very successful dates with the feedback being really positive. I thought if I share it on here then more of you would be made aware of the availability of
May 27th Kinloss, Morayshire
July 3rd Aldershot
Aug 7th Catterick
OPITO -Oil and Gas Industry Awareness Days - free!
The Oil and Gas Industry Awareness course is designed to give a clear understanding of the basic components of the Oil and Gas industry, highlighting the opportunities for both technical and non-technical candidates, on and offshore, in a clear and comprehensible format.
The course gives an insight into the world of offshore installations, subsea production facilities and onshore support requirements, using ‘on the job’ terminology. The session will provide an overall picture of industry functionality together with an appreciation of the challenges and understanding of the processes required to maintain our need for Oil and Gas.
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the course of the day and have the opportunity to talk with any Industry representatives joining us on the day.
Places are bookable via your CTP representative but if you have any questions please feel free to contact me on lynne.roberts@opito.com