• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Op Corporate

K

kevref

The Code name for the retaking Of the Falkland Islands + its dependancies from those horrible south American Gouchos in 1982.

Please click here for pdf document on this Operation.

[category=]Operations[/category]

K

kevref

one of our own !

one of our own !

The retired Brigade of Guards Rodney strode down Whitehall with his regimental tie on ,furled umbrella under his arm, and the obligatory Bowler rammed over his ears. As he approached his office door he saw a man sitting on the pavement wrapped in an old Army blanket with a good three weeks stubble and looking distinctly the worse for wear. The Sign next to him read " Falklands Veteran please give generously ".
The Rodney seeing the sign Stopped and pulled out his wallet and removed a crisp twenty pound note and handed it to the man.
The rodney said " I was in the Falklands myself and i cant have a fellow combatant suffer like this" The man looked up and Said " Gracias Senor "!

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
Never mind the spelling, savour the apostrophe

Never mind the spelling, savour the apostrophe

"I think they are called Gaucho's"

What, as in Greengrocer's?

They're all a bunch of cowboys, anyway.